Home Services Toronto Cookies Policy
Last updated: May 24, 2018
BY ACCESSING AND/OR USING OUR SERVICES, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF, AND AGREEMENT WITH, THIS POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH OUR POLICIES, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OUR SERVICES.
Our Cookies Policy explains:
- What cookies are
- Your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies
What are cookies:
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service, we use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service
What are your choices regarding cookies:
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit clear cache and cookies from Google
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit delete cookies in Internet Explorer from Microsoft
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit delete cookies from Mozilla
- For the Safari web browser, please visit manage cookies and website data from Apple
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies:
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: